Subscribe: Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
What are some special heritage buildings in your city? Do any spaces in particular reflect important aspects of your city’s history?
A lot of the time, people think of heritage as something that relates to history long ago – highlighting how cities were in previous centuries. Do events and buildings of 30 years ago count as heritage?
John sits down with some folks who have a deep understanding of heritage. So much so that they publish a magazine to tell stories of urban heritage through stunning archival images.
Tune in to hear RJ McCulloch and Megan Faulkner discuss their latest issue of Hindsight Magazine — 1989.
- Learn more about Hindsight Magazine
- Check out Donald Luxton & Associates
- Follow Hindsight Magazine on social media
- Twitter @thehindsightmag
- Instagram @hindsightmagazine
- Facebook @hindsightmag
- Tune into our past episode with David Fortin about Indigenous Design